10.05.2008

Money Over Bitches, Murder, I-N-C

firstly, a big happy 'ja rule day' as deemed by me and liz, a pal visiting from ottawa for the weekend. a day we thought necessary to recognize a one hit wonder who had stretched his 15 minutes of fame to about 67 minutes of fame, only by collaborating on about every song he could latch onto which had brief hit potential. today words will be pronounced in a cookie monster voice, broken into two syllables with a scrunched face like a pug, and unnecessarily loud many times in sequence. we also ate thirteen eggs scrambled to celebrate. this has no actual relevance to ja rule. MAY-BAY , THIR-TAAYN NO PAIN.

such unrecognized diamonds in the rough such as;

  • bitch betta have my money
  • count on your nigga
  • smokin and ridin
  • nigga's theme

    so, speaking of rap, i had seen this video on BET on friday.

    utterly hilarious. so, in case you don't know the words to sing along, don't worry. MARCO POLO is on the bottom in a 1-800-HOT-CUMM font with karaoke blinking so you know which word they're singing. if you still can't keep up, worry not ! there is an accompanying beach ball bouncing on the proper words. but holy fuck, once the lyrics speed up to double time you're on your own cause its pure chaos and even the beach ball is left in the dust. good luck ! they aren't even singing to the beat, no one knows where the fire is, why they're repeating marco polo so much, and im sure someone in the pool is having a seizure trying to keep up. oh bow wow , you old dog.

    half of my love of this song is from my undying love for croatia, and the surrounding controversy of the birth place of marco polo being either in croatia, or in venice. my vote goes to the croats.

    rolling in his grave.

    Let me change my swag
    My flow broadband
    Ya’ll boys still Lan
    My whole click straight
    Ya’ll whole click fags
    Last night ya girl forehead was on my abs
    Pussy


    yeah. that's right. words to live by.
  • No comments: