4.06.2009

im power nerding right now; TL;DR

i don't know if it's spring in the air, all the cleaning/throwing out/yardwork i've been doing, myself just wanting to spoil myself for my birthday or fuck knows what. screw it, i'm doing a julia-style entry of fucking eyecandy right now. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

someone please go to magic pony with me this weekend. preferably on a bike, preferably eating street meat. preferably.


nevermind, this s 64gigs !









minus the developmentally disabled limp-wristed claw hand.














wut wut corky.


i definitely posted this before.


little houses has the cutest side buttoned girl shit ever.


omfg coin purse











actually no, i just want a qualty PAC bag;


actually, nix all of that, and disregard it ever happening - i just wanna buy a stack of books from magic pony and a pile of books from indigo and hide out reading in my closet for a week straight.

No comments: