1.02.2009

womanizer.

car bash crash: "Me either. I think the cosmos are out of wack. Hopefully Malibu is more PEACEFUL"
rockstarjamboree: you love caps.
car bash crash: I do
car bash crash: It helps me express myself
rockstarjamboree: it stresses me out.
rockstarjamboree: i'm really into cottage CHEESE
rockstarjamboree: what.
rockstarjamboree: whats going on.
car bash crash: ok i didn't say the peaceful thing in caps!
car bash crash: i didnt
rockstarjamboree: sure.
car bash crash: i just did it in caps on here
car bash crash: i swear
rockstarjamboree: whatever.
car bash crash: i have no idea why i did it in caps
rockstarjamboree: no wonder she hates you already.
car bash crash: i am so serious
car bash crash: dude
car bash crash: be nice
car bash crash: seriously
car bash crash: this is a very sensitive subject
rockstarjamboree: pussy.
rockstarjamboree: i know.
rockstarjamboree: this is IMPERATIVE
rockstarjamboree: i get it.
car bash crash: I just love women
rockstarjamboree: theres a song about you you know
car bash crash: ????
car bash crash: Born To Be Wild?
rockstarjamboree: Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, baby
You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer
car bash crash: hahahahah


rockstarjamboree: GO TO BED.
car bash crash: uuuuughhhhhh
car bash crash: ok but
rockstarjamboree: no.
car bash crash: should i not worry about this Angelika girl?
car bash crash: honestly
car bash crash: should i not worry about her
rockstarjamboree: i'm just going to keep on spamming this womanizer song as advice from this point on.
car bash crash: Answer me
car bash crash: now
car bash crash: I mean I'm eating Marshmellows
car bash crash: the tiny kind
car bash crash: and everything
rockstarjamboree: Lollipop
Must mistake me as a sucker
To think that I
Would be a victim not another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby
car bash crash: ummmmm
car bash crash: Jen
car bash crash: I need words of wisdom
car bash crash: thank you
rockstarjamboree: Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer,
Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, baby
You, you, you are
You, you, you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer
car bash crash: JEN
car bash crash: I need words of WISDOM
rockstarjamboree:
Daddy-O
You got the swagger of a champion
Too bad for you
Just can't find the right companion
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy, who you are, that's just who you are baby
car bash crash: whatever
car bash crash: suck my dick
rockstarjamboree: XOXOXOOXOXOXOX
car bash crash: BYE
car bash crash: cunt
car bash crash: such a cunt

No comments: